Bishop George Mission School realizes the need for excelling in academics as a foundation for building a successful career. We therefore partner with well educated, trained and motivated staff to look after our students and their academic needs. The infrastructure required to enable oneself to perform is also in place with following facilities available:
Co-Curricular Activities Offered by BGMS:
- Fully equipped computer laboratory with high-speed internet connection.
- Fully equipped, functional and independent Physic, Chemistry and Biology Laboratory.
- Audio Visual Equipment, Projector, Smart Class, Laptop & Professional Sound System to enable Audio-Visual Learning …
- Oratory skill through education, debate, extempore, declamation and group discussion.
- Contemporary, classical and folk dance.
- Painting and Craft-Work under able guidance, assisted by frequent exhibitions.
- Sports and athletics, cricket, basketball, football, karate, yoga and other field events.
- Provision of indoor games like table tennis, carrom and chess.
- A special class for students counselling and meditation is being introduced from the new session.