Step – 1 : Collect Prospectus and Admission forms from reception.
Step – 2 : Schedule appointment for an interaction interview if required.
Step – 3 : Wait for results on school notice board.
Step – 4 : If admission is granted, collect Admission form. Fill in the Admission Form, and submit required documents to the school office.
Following is a list of attested documents which will be required during admission procedures:
Guidelines for parents:
- Birth Certificate (Original to be produced and duplicate to be submitted).
- Progress Report of Previous School Attended.
- Transfer Certificate of Previous school attested (Original Copy).
- Migration Certificate where applicable.
- 3 copies passport size photographs of the student and parents.
- Guardians are expected to check school diary regularly.
- Guardians are requested to take part in seminars and other functions arranged by the School.
- Guardians should attend parent teachers' meeting for proper evaluation of their students.
- On the day examination, if a child is unable to attend the school, because of illness or any unavoidable circumstances, the information must reach to the office on the same day with assisting documents.
- If a student is absent for a long period of time, parents are requested to send an absent letter to school with supporting documents.
- Guardians must ensure that their children com eto the school in proper, clean uniform.
- Guardians are also requested tot check the exercise books of their children from time to time and keep at track of their classwork's and homework's.